Check out this new original that started out with a bass melody I recorded. I then tracked the drums over that and decided to added a bit of djembe to round it out.
The drums were recorded with 3 mics: Audix D6 at the bass drum port, Shure SM57 on top of the snare and an Audix ADX51 overhead. The djembe was tracked with the Shure SM57 on the top head and the Audix D6 at the bottom. The bass was recorded straight into the Arturia AudioFuse 8Pre Interface.
All tracks were recorded through the Arturia AudioFuse 8Pre Interface into Ableton Live 10 Standard on a Mac. Final mixing included some EQ and Compression through Ableton.
Video was done through a GoPro HERO8 Black and the final video/music editing was done with Adobe Premier Pro. Enjoy!